11/15/08

Achtung!

An interview with yours truly has been posted online. Go to the ingeniously-titled book-review webzine, Wonkavision, to read about both "The Heebie-Jeebies at CBGB's" and "AWAKE! A Reader for the Sleepless." The title the editors gave it says it all: "If I Could Sleep, I Would Dream of Joey Ramone."

http://www.wonkavisionmagazine.com/webzine/issue1bookreviews.html

The interviewer was Ben Tanzer, a writer in his own right. Ben's new book "Most Likely You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine" is supposed to be pretty damn great, and I definitely enjoyed his last one, "Lucky Man." Reminded me of the kind of kids I grew up with -- all that time spent smoking pot and hanging out and secretly worrying about growing up into something.

Ok, I've got to hit the road for my reading in Connecticut tonight. If anyone's in the Enfield area, come on to Barnes & Noble at 6:00 and see me. Same goes for anyone in Holyoke tomorrow, where I'll be reading at their Barnes & Noble at 2:00.

Yours wonkily,

JP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home